Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Stihl Arrives in Westport

Kim's friends Mary Anne and Nancy came over Saturday.  Kelley joined them for drinks and then Kim, Mary Anne and Nance went out for dinner and stayed overnight.  It was nice to see them of course, but the real treat was the Stihl 360 chain saw that Mary Anne delivered.


She had picked this baby up from Uncle Britt last week up near Saratoga, NY and I was like a kid on Christmas.  Hopefully, Kim and I will get a chance to try it out up in Kent next Saturday and can bring a few pieces of firewood back to Westport.  Now I have to find a shop to pick up an extra chain.  I'm also going to look for a sharpener on eBay.

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone tremble at the sight of Wayne with a chainsaw in hand besides Brie and I? It's a combination of the blade, some real stories about missing limbs, Halloween approaching, one too many scary movies... AND the only other large tool I've seen Wayne wielding was a golf club.

    ReplyDelete