Thursday, May 5, 2011

What is this . . .

So, we're settling in.  I had big plans to set up my office in the basement, but that's not going to happen for a while so I set up shop in a large upstairs closet.  Probably the only room in the house with limited power and no Cat 6 cabling!  But ...  I like it.  I'm thinking of building in two desks with some nice recovered wood and hanging three 22" USB monitors on the wall as my screens.

This picture though,  is just a random accidental shot of my desk this afternoon ... a pot of coffee, some club soda and a monitor in the background.

If you look carefully on the right hand side above the coffee pot, you can see the right side of a picture taken from the trip down to Florida in March with a couple of fraternity brothers and our wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment