Sunday, October 10, 2010

An afternoon at Elise and Eric's


Well we got to the party just about on time. We're already socializing more with our St. John's Peak neighbors than then we do in Westport. That's other than Kelley, Gregg, Joanne and Rick that is. I took a few shots of the crowd and looking at their reaction, I think the Jury is out on the Guy from NJ.  Or ... maybe the Jury is in!

Kim you can see fits right in. After all, she's pretty much a Connecticut native.

I think Suzi is telling me to 'stand right there' so Nancy can fling her strudel at me!


Paul and Ed seem to be enjoying themselves.



I caught Kim and Wes, who share the General Contracting work on our house, talking shop. I tried to join the conversation, but it suddenly switched topics.



All in all, a pretty relaxed family crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment